SKEANIE Kids Gumboots, Wellies & Rain Boots
Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
SKEANIE Gumboots are made from soft rubber with a cotton lining. Perfect for little feet that love to jump in puddles. Natural rubber upper and sole with a soft cotton lining.
Natural rubber has similar properties to leather. Please note the care instructions below.
- Never use the edge of a step, or the toe of the alternate boot to push boots off your feet. This may result in heel spitting.
- Rinse boots thoroughly after every use. Wipe/sponge your wellies and allow them to dry naturally.
- Only use mild detergent. Never use solvents, as these will break down the silicon coating on the boots.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place and never store boots whilst still damp.
- Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements will cause cracking and the colour to fade.
- Do not store boots folded or creased.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may contribute to drying out and stiffening of rubber. This will result in splitting.
Please note that wear and tear is not considered to be a fault of the product. It is in the very nature of Gumboots that they will end up WORN OUT. We cannot guarantee that your boots will last a whole season or last more than one season. They are often used in muddy puddles, on farms, on rough soft fall in playgrounds and we have even seen heels and the top of boots used as a brake when scooting - all of which inevitably result in scratches and holes.