Oxford Boots Pink Size 25
Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
SKEANIE Oxford Boots are made with soft genuine leather uppers and with a sherpa lining. These gorgeous little boots are lightweight with a flexible rubber sole and toe kick guard, perfect for growing feet.
SKEANIE leather shoes and boots are made from soft, comfortable leather and feature thin, flexible rubber and/or suede soles as this is recommend for growing feet. Our shoes should be worn for ‘special’ occasions. They do enjoy walking, running and playing; however, they do not like getting wet, being used as brakes on your bike or scooter, kicking a footy, climbing trees or walking through mud and dirt.
The Junior Toddler Range shoes are what we like to call our “Transition Shoe”; that is they will transition little feet from soft soled shoes. These fabulously soft, light-weight boots will transition little feet to the next stage.
- Ensure your child's foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at its largest.
- Place your child's foot on a piece of paper Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child's foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs
Size = Maximum Foot Length
Size EU20 = 116mm
Size EU21 = 123mm
Size EU22 = 130mm
Size EU23 = 137mm
Size EU24 = 145mm
Size EU25 = 152mm
Size EU26 = 159mm
SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. Our Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). SKEANIE shoes are Podiatry Designed and Approved. Colours may vary slightly. These boots feature luxurious leather uppers and lining with a flexible rubber sole.
The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.