Toddler Leather Sunday Sandals Rose Gold Size 26SKU: JSSRG26
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
SKEANIE Junior Sunday Sandals are hand made from soft genuine leather. These shoes feature luxurious genuine leather uppers and lining with a flexible rubber sole. The hook and loop closure is perfect for adjusting the fit across the top of the foot.
Metallic leathers are created using a hot press technique in which foil is bonded to the leather. Metallics are not as durable as regular leathers, and if the foil is scratched it will expose the leather underneath. There is no process we know of to re-foil shoes, so please tread with care!
How to Measure Your Child's Feet
- Ensure your childs foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at its largest.
- Place your childs foot on a piece of paper Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your childs foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs
Size = Maximum Foot Length
Size 20 = 116mm
Size 21 = 123mm
Size 22 = 130mm
Size 23 = 137mm
Size 24 = 145mm
Size 25 = 152mm
Size 26 = 159mm
All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. Our Toddler and Pre-Walker Baby Shoes have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly.
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
|Unit Of Measure||Ea|