SKEANIE Shoe Sizing Chart
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
- *Approximate Age - please note that this is an approximate only and we cannot guarantee that the size will fit the approximate age bracket. We recommend using the Maximum Foot Length measurement.
|SKEANIE Shoes Sizing Guide|
Maximum Foot Length
|X-Small||95mm||0 to 6 months|
|18 / Small||103mm||3 to 9 months|
|19||110mm||6 to 12 months|
|20 / Medium||116mm||9 to 15 months|
|21||123mm||12 months plus|
|22 / Large||130mm||12 months plus|
|23||137mm||2 year old|
|24||145mm||2 year old|
|25||152mm||3 year old|
|26||159mm||3 year old|
|27||165mm||4 year old|
|28||172mm||4 year old|
|29||178mm||5 year old|
|30||184mm||5 year old|
|31||190mm||6 year old|
|32||197mm||6 year old|
|33||203mm||7 year old|
|34||210mm||7 year old|
|35||218mm||8 year old|