SKEANIE Shoe Sizing Chart
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
- *Approximate Age - please note that this is an approximate only and we cannot guarantee that the size will fit the approximate age bracket. We recommend using the Maximum Foot Length measurement.
|SKEANIE Shoes Sizing Guide|
Maximum Foot Length
|EU17 / X-Small||95mm||1||2||0 to 6 months|
|EU18 / Small||103mm||2||3||3 to 9 months|
|EU19||110mm||3||4||6 to 12 months|
|EU20 / Medium||116mm||4||5||9 to 15 months|
|EU21||123mm||4.5||5.5||12 months plus|
|EU22 / Large||130mm||5||6||12 months plus|
|EU23||137mm||6||7||2 year old|
|EU24||145mm||7||8||2 year old|
|EU25||152mm||8||9||3 year old|
|EU26||159mm||8.5||9.5||3 year old|
|EU27||165mm||9||10||4 year old|
|EU28||172mm||10||11||4 year old|
|EU29||178mm||11||11.5||5 year old|
|EU30||184mm||12||12-12.5||5 year old|
|EU31||190mm||13||13||6 year old|
|EU32||197mm||1||1||6 year old|
|EU33||203mm||2||2||7 year old|
|EU34||210mm||3||3||7 year old|
|EU35||218mm||4||3.5||8 year old|